|Get the Medifocus Guidebook on Hereditary Hemochromatosis...|
at a Special 20% Discount
Updated: February 21, 2014
This one of a kind Guidebook offers:
- Answers to your critical health questions including the latest treatments, clinical trials, and expert research.
- High Quality, Professional level information you can trust and understand culled from the latest peer-reviewed journals.
- Timely, up to date content with free guidebook updates for 1 year.
- A unique resource to find leading experts, institutions, and support organizations including contact information and hyperlinks.
- Over 130,000 Guidebooks Sold
- 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
ORDER THE GUIDEBOOK
The Medifocus Guidebook on Hereditary Hemochromatosis is available in the following two convenient formats:PRINTED GUIDEBOOK
Soft-cover book that is available for immediate shipping via either U.S. Priority Mail or International AirMail (outside the U.S.).
- Regular List Price = $36.95
- Less 20% Discount = - $7.40
- Discounted Price = $29.55(excluding shipping & handling)
Available for immediate download as a PDF document.
- Regular List Price = $27.95
- Less 20% Discount = - $5.60
- Discounted Price = $22.35
Order by Phone
Call Toll Free in the U.S.
From Outside the U.S.1-301-649-9300
You can also receive a 20% discount when you order your Guidebook by phone.
To receive your 20% discount, simply mention the Discount Coupon Code below to the customer service representative taking your order.
Discount Coupon Code for
Coupon Expires: April 9, 2014
What Our Customers Are Saying...
"The MediFocus Guidebook on Hereditary Hemochromatosis was not only extremely informative and well-written but it also explained the genetic aspects of this condition in a way that can be readily understood even by people who donít have a medical or scientific background. I was pleased to learn that so much research is ongoing worldwide to try to better understand the causes of this condtion and, hopefully, come up with a way to prevent this disorder from happening in the first place."
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
"Your Guidebook on Hereditary Hemochromatosis contains a wealth of information that has helped our family answer many of the questions we had about this relatively obscure genetic disease. The Guidebook allowed us to fully understand the disease and know what to ask...and who to ask to additional information."
St. Joseph, Missouri